Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Golfgate Tours
All reservation requests and/or questions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours of receipt (next business day).
- Tee times can be booked at a minimum of 7 days and up to one year in advance.
- Sell outs and limited tee times do occur from time to time. Notifications of these instances are made to the booking agent as soon as they become known.
Reservation requests should include the following:
- Name (full first and last names, please).
- Direct Email Address.
- Direct Telephone Number.
- Dates of travel.
- Number of golfers.
- Number of non-golfers (if applicable).
- Number of rounds of golf.
- Preferred tee times and days of play.
- Preferred courses.
- Preferred hotel (if applicable).
- Rental vehicle (if required).
- 6 weeks prior to the guest’s arrival, GOLFGATE TOURS will invoice the Guest.
- Payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the Guest’s arrival.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of arrival, GOLFGATE TOURS reserves the right to cancel the guest’s package.
- In the event that the Guest’s reservation includes a private rental property, GOLFGATE TOURS will inform the Guest of any adjustments that need to be made to the standard payment policy at the time the reservation is made.
- Cancellation policies will be explained at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the Guest’s arrival are subject to a $75.00 per person cancellation penalty. This amount will be applied to the Guest’s future reservation.
- Cancellations may be subject to additional non-refundable fees if cancellation is made within the cancellation policy of a particular resort/hotel or golf course. This is the responsibility of the Guest and will not be refunded. We will inform you of the Cancellation Policy of individual property when we confirm your itinerary.
- Most properties, including both hotels and golf courses, enforce 48–72 hour cancellation policies. Most private homes’ cancellation requirements are 30 days or longer.