Find out more about Golfgate Tours
GOLFGATE TOURS, LLC a subsidiary of GOLFGATE, LLC, offers golf tourism packages to over 100 golf courses in Florida. From Miami to Ft Lauderdale to Palm Beach and Orlando, we have established relationships with virtually every golf course in Florida. For more information, please visit our South Florida page.
Our golf tourism packages include hotel accommodations and reserved tee time. Packages start at $200 per night, including one night at a hotel and one round of golf (18 holes). We can customize your package to meet your time and budget. We can also arrange for multiple golf course games during your visit. Beachfront or marina hotel accommodations are also available—each hotel coming with a variety of amenities including beach, pool, and spa access.
With Golfgate Tours, the sky is the limit. We can arrange group tours, corporate retreats, executive packages, and full service concierge services to meet your needs. From private planes, to private golf courses, to luxurious waterfront mansion, and private driver and security, we can accommodate your needs. As for non-golfers, take advantage of our beautiful beaches, wine and dine at the best restaurants, and enjoy the vast nightlife Florida has to offer.
Request a custom quote by clicking here. One of our professional agents will customize a package to meet your needs and budget.
Not all play golf; what can non-golfers do in Florida golf packages?
We know that not every spouse or traveling companion is a golfer. We believe there is no reason for a non-golfer to stay behind at home or be bored! We can arrange for exciting tours or simply offer suggestions on activities for a non-golfer to do. These tours might include the following Florida activities: http://www.visitflorida.com/en-us.html
- Air tours
- Beer breweries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_breweries_in_Florida)
- Boat Tours
- Cruise ships leaving from Florida
- Cultural events (art, ballet, Broadway, concerts, fashion, festivals, film, music, orchestra, sports, symphony, etc.)
- Fine and casual dining (every cuisine from around the world)
- Exotic car & RV rental
- Kid activities (all ages)
- Nightlife (Adult, Bars, Casinos, Clubs, Lounges, etc.)
- Shopping malls & discount outlets
- Spas (sauna, massage, facial, nails hair, etc.)
Sports (tennis, fishing, hunting, camping, etc.)
- Theme parks (Disney, Epcot, Sea World, Universal Studios, Water Parks, Aquarium, Safari, Zoo’s, etc.)
- Water sport (boating, diving, fishing, snorkeling, jet ski, parasail, windsurf, paddle board, etc.)
- Wellness (cleansing, erectile dysfunction, fitness, holistic, maternity, physical exam, smoking cessation, weight loss, Western medicine, testosterone, etc.)
- Winery & Vineyard tour (http://www.tryfloridawine.com/florida-wineries-map.php)